- Editorial staff Bulletin-Index magazine, 1938-1942, editor, 1940-1942. With Ketchum, MacLeod & Grove, Inc., Pittsburgh, 1942-1943, 48-69, vice president, 1956-1969. Contributing editor American Heritage magazine, 1970-1977.
- George Rogers Clark and the Winning of the Old Northwest
- CONTENTS Colonel Clark Organizes an Army A Dark and Bloody Land First Victory in the West "Perhaps We Might Be Fortunate" The March on Vincennes "Never Was a Man More Happy" The Fruits of Victory Epilogue: The Northwest Country in the New Nation Bibliography
- Pitt: The Story of the University of Pittsburgh, 1787–1987
- This is a history of a major American university from its birth on the western frontier in the eighteenth century through its two-hundredth anniversary.
- The Good Provider: H. J. Heinz and his 57 varieties
- Good Provider, The: H.
Born July 15, 1907
1938 - 1942
1940 - 1942
1942 - 1943
1970 - 1977