- Assistant curator prints and drawings Yale Ctr British Art, New Haven, 1982-1991, associate curator, 1991—1998, curator, since 1998. Lecturer history of art Yale University, since 1984.
- The Code of the Zombie Pirate: How to Become an Undead Master of the High Seas (Zen of Zombie Series)
- Set in the Caribbean of the eighteenth century, the epicenter of piracy, voodoo, and the dark arts, The Code of the Zombie Pirate reveals all the secrets to selecting, customizing, and managing a motley crew of pirates-cum-zombies.
- Victorian Landscape Watercolors
- This very British contribution to the arts, a perfect marriage of genre and medium, saw a lively period of experimentation in style and content from 1840 to 1900.
- Victorian Landscape Watercolors: The Persistence of a British Tradition
- Art; Exhibitions; Great Britain; Landscape painting; Non-Fiction; Painting; Techniques; Watercolor painting, British; Watercolor painting, Victorian
- Masters of the Sea: British Marine Watercolours
- Book by Quarm, Roger, Wilcox, Scott