Mirela Roznovschi, Romanian law librarian, writer. Certified Internet Technology New York University, 1997. Recipient Officer National Order Faithful Service of Romania, President of Romania, 2000. Member of Association American Law Schools, Romanian Writers' Guild, American Association Law Libraries (chair foreign comparative and international law special interest section 2004-2005), American Society International Law, Beta Phi Mu Theta Chapter.
Columnist, literature editor Tomis literature magazine, Constanta, Romania, 1970—1974. Senior columnist Magazin, Bucharest, Romania, 1979—1989. Senior columnist, board directors Romania Libera, Romania, 1989—1991.
Faculty, reference library international and foreign law New York University Law Library., New York, New York, since 1996. Consultant Central European University, Budapest, Hungary, 1999—2002. Editor Globalex, since 2005.
- Toward a Cyberlegal Culture
- Although universal on-line access to legal information has vastly expanded the lawyer's practical resources, it does not come with a clear and reliable methodology.
- BORN AGAIN-IN EXILE: Poems in the Original American& in Translation (from the Romanian)
- """Within the tradition of polished verse, Mirela Roznoveanu has accomplished an astonishing marriage of Romantic elements.
- Elegies from New York City
- William James Austin: «Mirela Roznoveanu's poetry is «innovative» where it counts, I think the imagery is really stunning.
- Born Again--in Exile: Poems in the Original American& in Translation (from the Romanian)
- Within the tradition of polished verse, Mirela Roznoveanu has accomplished an astonishing marriage of Romantic elements.
Born April 10, 1947
1970 - 1974
1979 - 1989
1989 - 1991
1989 - 1991