Director of the Institute of Medical-Biological Problems attached to the Ministry of Public Health from 1969. Medical controller of cosmonauts’ health. Has been involved in cosmonauts’ long-term flights.
Confident that man can adapt to space but has warned against flights longer than 2 years.
|last changed||22/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Family description
- Works on experimental physiology and space medicine. Co-editor Foundations of Space Biology and Medicine (United States of America-USSR joint publ.).
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile