Religion is bad because it obstructs scientific research.
Mikhail Polievktovich Kostenko
Kostenko, Mikhail was born on December 16, 1889.
- Graduated from the Petersburg Polytechnic Institute.
1939-1953 corresponding member, USSR Academy of Science. Deputy, USSR Supreme Sov of 1958 convocation. Author of more than 100 works dealing with theory of electrical machines.
1918-1930 at Petrograd, later Leningrad, Polytechn. Institute; 1929-1932 and 1942-1944 Professor, Central Asian Industry Institute, Tashkent.
Marxism–Leninism as the only truth could not, by its very nature, become outdated.
|last changed||19/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Family description
- General Info
- Membership description
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile