Lipkin, Semen was born in 1911 in Odessa.
- Graduated from Moscow Institute of Engineering and Economics.
One of the best translators of Georgian and other national minority poets. Some critics thought that he himself created, rather than translated, this folklore. Very few original works published in the Soviet press.
Resigned from the Union of Writers in protest against the crackdown on Meiropol in 1979. Well-known literary figure at home and abroad.
|last changed||15/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile