Religious moral codes pervert people outside their group as less moral. Thus, religion is socially divisive and its effect is harmful for society.
Vershigora, Petr was born on May 16, 1905 in a village in Moldavia. Son of a teacher.
- Graduated from the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography (State Film School), worked as an actor and film director in Kiev, 1938.
- During World War II, became a famous partisan leader in the Ukraine, 1942-1945. After the war, professor at the Academy of the General Staff, 1947-1954. Stalin Prize, 1946.
Every Soviet citizen has rights to express his or her opinion, but it should be in accordance with the general interests of the society.
|last changed||29/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Family description
- Membership description
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile