Oleg Mikhailovich Vinogradov
Vinogradov, Oleg was born on August 1, 1937 in Leningrad.
- Graduated from the Leningrad Choreographic School, 1958. Pupil of A. Pushkin.
Useless Precaution (Herold) 1971, Coppelia 1973, Yaroslavna (by Tishchenko) 1974, The Ballad of a Hussar (Khrennikov), The Government Inspector, The Battleship Potemkin (A. Chaikovsky), Behests of the Past 1983. Danced with the Novosibirsk Theatre. From 1963, assistant choreographer with the same theatre. Chief choreographer of the Leningrad Malyi Theatre, 1973-1977.
Choreographer, 1967-1972, and chief choreographer, 1977 onwards, of the Kirov Ballet Theatre. Later became principal choreographer of the same theatrei Staged numerous ballet productions with his company at home and abroad.
|last changed||29/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile