Senior accountant Pan American The United Arab Republic Oil Corporation, Cairo, Egypt, 1965-1966. Mechanized accounting instructor Cairo University, 1966-1967. With Saba & Company, Beirut, Lebanon, 1967-1986, management consultant, 1967-1975, general principal, 1976-1977, general partner in charge management consultant, 1978-1986.
Chairman managing director Nasser, Ghattas & Company Ltd., since 1986.
|Issa Nasser||last changed||21/08/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Author: Cost Reduction Guide, 1986.
- Works description
- Author: Cost Reduction Guide, 1986.
Franç ois Nasser
Berlante Amin (Sousou) Nasser
Francis Issa Nasser
- Franç ois Nasser
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
- Editor and Publisher of 30 Management Manuals in Arabic; including the Best Seller Cost Reduction Manual. Chief Editor of the the Applied Management Bulletin "Alidara Altatbikeyeh".
- Khalil Agha Secondary School - Cairo Egypt
- Cairo University
up Edit Profile