Charles Austin Needham
Needham, Charles Austin was born on October 30, 1844 in Buffalo, New York, United States. Son of Elias Parkman and Lorana (Newberry) Needham.
- Pupil of Art Students’ League and of August Will, New York.
Honorary mention and medal, Atlanta International Exposition, 1895. 1st honorable mention New York State Agricultural Exposition, Syracuse, 1898. Bronze medal, Paris Exposition, 1900.
Silver medal, Charleston Exposition, 1902. Bronze medal, St. Louis Exposition, 1904. Represented in St. Louis Museum of Fine Arts, and Annual Exhibition of America Water Colors, 1906-1907-08.
Home: New York, New York.
- Married Fannie Montross, 1868.
father: Elias Parkman Needham
mother: Lorana (Newberry) Needham
spouse: Fannie Montross
|last changed||21/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Membership description
Lorana (Newberry) Needham
Elias Parkman Needham
- Lorana (Newberry) Needham
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile