Member Philadelphia Zoning Commission, 1929. Fellow American Institute of Architects. Member American Civic Association Beta Kappa, Sigma Xi (president Pennsylvania Chapter, 1916-1917), Tau Sigma Delta.
Member Society Architects of Uruguay, Central Society Architects of Argentina, Association of Architects of Chile, National Society of Architects (Cuba). Member permanent committee International Congress of Architects, 1925-1935. Member of the board overseers P.E. Division School Philadelphia from organization to 1942.
Member Church Building Commission Diocese of Pennsylvania, Committee on Church Architecture of General Council Lutheran Church of N.A., 1913-1941. Member vestry Memorial Church of St. Paul, Overbrook, 1898-1933 (rector’s warden 1914-1925). Former; member Order of Founders, Patriots of America, S.R.
Member Art Alliance, Architectural Alumni Society of University of Pennsylvania. Clubs: University (honorary), T-Square, Lenape.