Assistant Inspector of Finances 1953-1955, Inspector 1955-1958. Delegate to conf. on European Economic Community 1957. Secretary of Monetary Committee, European Economic Community 1958-1961.
Director for Economics Structure and Development, Directorate-General for Economical Financial Affairs, European Economic Community 65. Director-General of Internal Market, European Economic Community 1965. Technical counsellor for economic and financial questions of the President, of the Republic 1967-1969.
Head of Service, Inspectorate-General of Finance 1969-1971, Director-General Customs and Duties 1971-1975. Director Credit National 1975. Deputy Governor Banque de France 1979-1984.
Vice-President EIB since 1984. Officier de la Legion d'honneur, Commander de l’Ordre national du Merite.
|last changed||19/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- civil servant and international official
- Birth date
- Birth month
- Birth day
- General Info
- Membership description
- Les batailles dconomiques du General de Gaulle 1978, La France et sa monnaie 1987, Quelle Europe? 1991.
- Marie-Josée Alexis
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile