Doris. Began with Wheelwright, Eldredge & Company, dry goods committee merchants, New York City, 1900-1901. Partner, Eldredge, Lewis & Company, 1901-1910, West Baker & Company, 1910-1916, Eldredge & Snyder, 1916-1930. Vice president, Williamsburgh Savings Bank, 1939-1942 became president, 1942, Chairman of the Board, retired 1956.
Director Savings Bank Trust Company, Institutional Securities Corporation Director House of St. Giles the Cripple, Brooklyn Eye and Ear Hospital.