Admitted to Massachusetts bar, 1937, Washington bar, 1954. Attorney, field examiner National Labor Relations Board, 1938-1943. Associate counsel Navy Price Adjustment Board and Bureau Ships, 1946-1949.
Counsel renegotiation div. Navy Department, 1949-1951. Assistant general counsel Renegotiation Board, 1951-1953.
Lecturer Seattle U., 1954, U. Washington, 1955-1957. Associate professor of University Montana, 1957-1958. Member of faculty U. Washington, 1955-1979, professor business public policy, 1961-1979, department chairman business, government and society, 1959-1960, 61-64, 69-73, 77, associate dean School Business Administration, 1964-1967, university ombudsman, 1977-1979.
Visiting associate professor Stanford University Graduate School Business, 1961. Visiting professor Amos Tuck School Business Administration, Dartmouth College, 1965.
Born September 23, 1912
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||07/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Author: The Law of Small Business, 1958. How Small Business Firms in the State of Washington Cope With Their Legal Problems, 1963. Competition and The Law, 1967. Also articles, chapters in books.
- Author: The Law of Small Business, 1958. How Small Business Firms in the State of Washington Cope With Their Legal Problems, 1963. Competition and The Law, 1967.Also articles, chapters in books.
Lena (Wolfson) Marcus
Elizabeth Tribby Caldwell
- Lena (Wolfson) Marcus
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile