Geologist, C.E., United States Army, 1939-1940, Arkansas Geological Survey, 1940-1941. Austin F. Rogers teaching fellow, Stanford, 1941-1942.
Geologist Patino Mines and Enterprises, Cons., Inc., Llallagua, Bolivia, 1942-1945. Institute, then assistant professor Michigan Technology U., 1945-1952. Member of faculty University of Michigan, 1952-1967, assistant professor, 1952-1956, associate professor, 1956-1961, professor mineralogy, 1961-1967.
Consultant, lecturer in field, 1945-1967.
Fellow Mineral. Society American, Geological Society American, Royal Microscopical Society, American Association for the Advancement of Science. Member Mineral. Association Canada, Geochem. Society, American Crystallographic Association, Mineral.
Society Great Britain, Michigan Academy Science, Research.
|last changed||25/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Author papers in field. Researcher, consultant in crystal optics, physical crystallography, diamond technology and gemology.
- Works description
- Author papers in field. Researcher, consultant in crystal optics, physical crystallography, diamond technology and gemology.
Emma (McConnell) Denning
William Wallace Denning
- Emma (McConnell) Denning
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile