Assistant curator Roman and Byzantine coins American Numismatic Society, New York City, 1973-1975, associate curator, 1975-1978, curator, deputy chief curator, 1978-1979, chief curator, 1979-2000, honorary curator, since 2000. Professor classics Yale University, since 2002, curator coins and medals Art Gallery, since 2002. Adjunct professor art history and archaeology Columbia University, 1978-1997, adjunct professor classics, 1998.
Adjunct professor history, 1993. Adjunct professor classics New York University, 1996, 2000-2001, Princeton University, 1999, Bryn Mawr College, 2000. Visiting professor classics New York University, 2001-2002.
Curator of coins and medals Yale University Art Gallery, adjunct professor classics, since 2002.
- Studies in Early Byzantine Gold Coinage (Numismatic Studies (ANSNS))
- While the Roman and Byzantine gold coinage has been the focus of a great deal of study, it is still not possible to produce a synthetic monograph on all aspects of the subject.
- The Cistophori of Hadrian (Numismatic Studies)
- This most recent study of the cistophori attempts to answer the questions of when, where, and why the cistophori were produced.
- The Silver Coinage of Cappadocia, Vespasian-Commodus (Numismatic Notes and Monographs (ANSNNM))
- This book is in very good condition
- Mnemata: Papers in Memory of Nancy M Waggoner
- Shortly after her death, Nancy M.
Fellow American Numismatic Society (life), Society Antiquaries London. Member Royal Numismatic Society, American Philological Association (subcommittee on classical bibliography 1979-1989), Archaeol. Institute American (executive committee New York 1976-1980, chairman numismatics committee since 2000), Columbia University Seminar on Classical Civilization, International Numismatic Commission (1st vice president 1997-2003).
1973 - 1975
1978 - 1979
- show more ...