Prince Giustiniani-Bandini, Earl of Newburg, 1898. Assistant private secretary to Earl of Carnarvon in Ireland, 1885-1886. Attached to Embassy at Rome, 1886.
3d secretary to Embassy at Berlin, 1888. Trooper in Imperial Yeomanry, Boer War. 2d secretary Embassy at Rome, 1903.
Consul general for Crete, 1903-1906. Councillor of Embassy, Washington, District of Columbia, 1906-1908. Consul general Vienna, 1908, Hungary, 1908-1911.
Minister to Switzerland, 1911-1913, to Sweden, 1913. Delegate Peace Conference, Paris, 1919. Member special Interallied Commission to Poland, 1919.
Appointed ambassador to Spain, 1919. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Great Britain to the United States since February 1924. Created Knight Commander of the Bath, 1919.
Received Grand Cross Order of St. Michael and St. George, 1923. Address: British Embassy, Washington, District of Columbia.
|last changed||02/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Commander of the Royal Victorian Order 1906.
- General Info
Henry Howard. Howard
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile