- At the Mercy of Strangers: Growing Up on the Edge of the Holocaust
- AT THE MERCY OF STRANGERS Growing Up on the Edge of the Holocaust Suzanne Loebl For Jews trapped in Western Europe during World War II, survival depended largely on where they lived.
- Conception, contraception: a new look
- An introduction for teenagers and adults to population control, including information on conception, contraception, and leaders in the field.
- The Hospital for Special Surgery Rheumatoid Arthritis Handbook
- This splendid volume is easily understandable, uses real-life situations as examples and is far more up-to-the-minute than other such books.
- The Wish Ring
- An inspiring tale of a poor farm couple who acquire a magic ring that will grant them whatever they wish-but only one wish.