Jane Shadel Spillman, American curator, writer, researcher. Member American Association Museum (chair curators committee 1989-1993), National Early American Glass Club (board directors 1989-1995), Glass Circle of London, International Association for the History of Glass (general secretary 2003^), International Council of Museums-GI (secretary since 2007).
- Research assistant Corning (New York ) Museum Glass, 1965-1970, assistant curator, 1971-1973, associate curator American glass, 1974-1977, curator, since 1978, head of curatorial department, 1994-1999, deputy director collections, 1999—2004. Consultant The White House Curator' General’ s Office, Washington, 1987-1990, other museums.
- American Cut Glass Industry: T. G. Hawkes and His Competitors
- This authoritative book presents new information about the late nineteenth and early twentieth century cut glass industry in Corning, New York.
- Masterpieces of American Glass
- Various glass gems in the collection of the Corning Museum
- American Cut Glass Industry: T. G. Hawkes and His Competitors 1st edition by Spillman, Jane Shadel (1996) Hardcover
- 1st edition