Editorial writer, columnist Los Angeles Daily News, 1992—1994. Columnist Seattle Times, 1996—1999. National syndicated columnist Creators Syndicate, Los Angeles, since 1999.
Regular contributor FOX News Channel. Former guest-host The O'Reilly Factor. Founder, contributor political web-blog MichelleMalkin.com, since 2004.
Founder, Chief Executive Officer Internet broadcast network Hot Air, since 2006.
- In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror
- Everything you've been taught about the World War II "internment camps" in America is wrong: They were not created primarily because of racism or wartime hysteria They did not target only those of Japanese descent They were not Nazi-style death camps In her latest investigative tour-de-force, New York Times best-selling author Michelle Malkin sets the historical record straight-and debunks radical ethnic alarmists who distort history to undermine common-sense, national security profiling.
- Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists Criminals & Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores
- Malkin exposes how America continues to welcome terrorists, criminal aliens, foreign murderers, torturers, and the rest of the world's "undesirables.
- Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild
- Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild is Michelle Malkin's unrestrained and uncensored exposé of hate-mongering Leftists.
- Culture of Corruption Obama & His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, & Cronies [HC,2009]
- Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies by Michelle Malkin.
Born October 20, 1970
1992 - 1994
1996 - 1999