Research fellow Princeton University, 1945-1947, Yale University, 1947-1949. Professor, director Institute Group Relations University Oklahoma, 1949-1966, research professor psychology, on leave, 1965-1966. Visiting professor program for excellence University Texas, 1958-1959.
Ford visiting professor University Washington, Settle, 1960. Distinguished visiting professor Pennsylvania State University, 1965-1966, professor sociology, 1966-1972, emertius, 1972-1988.
- Social Interaction: Process and Products
- Reflecting the many contributions of Muzafer Sherif to social psychology during the past thirty years, this volume presents selections from among Sherif's most widely known essays and provides a systematic overview of his evolving interests, concepts, methods and research findings.
- Attitude And Attitude Change: The Social Judgement-Involvement Approach
- In this book we present the social judgment-involvement approach to the study of attitude and attitude change.
- The Psychology of Social Norms
- the psychology of social norms, this book its in great condition,
- Groups in Harmony and Tension
- Book by Sherif, M.
Born July 29, 1906
1945 - 1947
1947 - 1949
1965 - 1966
1965 - 1966
- show more ...