Astronomy observer Perkins Observatory, Delaware, Ohio, 1936-1937. Announcer Station WHK-CLE-Mutual Broadcasting System, Cleveland, 1937-1938. Producer, director Young and Rubicam, New York City and Hollywood, California, 1938-1942.
Expert consultant to Secretary of War, 1942-1943. Vice president Lawrence & Lee, Inc., 1946-1994. Professor playwriting Pasadena Playhouse College Theatre Arts, California, 1964.
Adjunct professor department theatre arts University California at Los Angeles, 1966-1994. Co-founder, president American Playwrights Theatre, 1973. Participant Cultural Exchange Mission to Union of the Soviet Socialist Republics, 1971.
- Mai Shangri-La
- Reuben James Runquist is finally facing facts; at eighty, he is stuck with a retirement condo in an environment that is decidedly MAI ("not" in Thai) Shangri-La! The climate has "flipped", global sea levels have risen seven meters, plagues have killed hundreds of millions, and worldwide transportation and commercial infrastructures have collapsed.
- CREEM: America's Only Rock 'N' Roll Magazine
- With raw photographs of rock's greatest stars and insightful prose by the legendary rock journalists who were stars in their own right, CREEM magazine stood at the forefront of youth counterculture from 1969 to 1988 as "America's Only Rock 'n' Roll Magazine.
- America Past and Present, Brief Edition, Vol.1 8th Edition (Book Only)
- America Past and Present, Brief Edition presents a balanced and manageable overview of the United States as an unfolding story of national development, blending the best in past historical interpretation with new scholarship.
- America Past and Present, Volume 2 to 1865, 9th Edition (Book Only)
- America Past and Present integrates the social and political dimensions of American history into one rich chronological narrative, providing students with a full picture of the scope and complexity of the American past.
Born October 15, 1918
1936 - 1937
1937 - 1938
1942 - 1943
1946 - 1994
1966 - 1994
- show more ...