- Writer Charlotte Observer, North Carolina, Fast Company magazine, Boston. Writer in residence St. Albans School, Washington, 2002—2003, English teacher, 2003—2005.
- The Man of My Dreams: A Novel
- “Being raised in an unstable household makes you understand that the world doesn’t exist to accommodate you, which, in Hannah’s observation, is something a lot of people struggle to understand well into adulthood.
- American Wife: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)
- A kind, bookish only child born in the 1940s, Alice Lindgren has no idea that she will one day end up in the White House, married to the president.
- American Wife
Born August 23, 1975