Party affiliation: Democrat
Jean Lee Latham, American writer. Publicity director South Pinellas chapter American Red Cross, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1949; Board directors Friends of University Miami (Florida) Library. Member National League American Pen Women, Women's Auxiliary United States Power Squadron, Phi Kappa Phi, Zeta Phi Eta.
Head English department Upshur County High School, 1926-1927. Substitute teacher speech West Virginia Wesleyan College, 1927. Teacher dramatic and academy departments Ithaca College, 1928-1929.
Editor in chief Dramatic Public Company, Chicago, 1930-1936. Free lance writer, 1936-1941, 45-95. Trainer inspectors Signal Corps United States War Department, 1943-1945.
Substitute librarian Warm Springs Foundation, summer 1951.
- Gray Bread by Jean Lee Latham
- Bibliographic information Title Gray Bread: A Drama in One Act Author Jean Lee Latham Publisher Bakers plays Length 28 pages Subjects Mormons
- David Glasgow Farragut: Our First Admiral
- The second volume of this authoritative biography examines the last ten years of David Glasgow Farragut's life, focusing on the Civil War.
- Sam Houston: Hero of Texas (Discovery Biography)
- A brief account of Sam Houston who served as a Congressman and Governor of Tennessee before his association with Texas began.
- The Story of Eli Whitney
- Newbery Award-winning author tells the story of the man whose inventive genius made cotton king in America and in the world.
Born April 19, 1902
1926 - 1927
1928 - 1929
1930 - 1936
1936 - 1941
- show more ...