Michael John Roberts, American school librarian, poet. Summer Institute fellow National Endowment of the Humanities, 1994; Native American scholar Squaw Valley Community of Writers, 1994. Active planning committee National Indian Science Fair, American Indian Science and Engineering Society, Milwaukee, 1992. Member National Indian Education Association.
Library. Indian Community School, Milwaukee, since 1993. Member Read About Me Committee, Milwaukee Public Library., since 1993. Storytellers co-facilitator Milwaukee Public Schools, 1994.
Member interim advisory board Oneida Tribal Services Southeastern Wisconsin, Milwaukee, since 1994.
- Dreaming of Columbus : A Boyhood in the Bronx (New York City History and Culture)
- In this memoir, Pearson renders time and place vividly through lyrical narrative and generous spirit towards his characters, juxtaposing descriptions of adolescent escapades with the grim discipline of parochial schools.
- Albion Dreaming: A Popular History of LSD in Britain
- Contrary to popular belief, LSD is much more connected to Britain than it is to the USA.
- Albion Dreaming: A popular history of LSD in Britain
- Contrary to popular belief, LSD is much more connected to Britain than it is to the US.
Born August 3, 1950