Margaret Morgan Grasselli, American curator. Agnes Mongan Travelling fellow Harvard University, 1978-1979, Samuel H. Kress Pre-doctoral fellow Samuel H. Kress Foundation, 1979-1980, Ailsa Mellon Bruce Curatorial fellow Center for Advanced Study in Visual Arts, 1989-1990. Member Print Council American (board directors 1993-1996).
Curatorial assistant drawing department Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1974-1975, curatorial assistant print department, 1977-1978. Assistant curator prints and drawings National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1984-1989, curator of Old Master Drawings, since 1989. Tutor fine arts department Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1977.
Guest curator exhibition National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1980-1984. Professorial lecturer Georgetown University, Washington, 1988.
- Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings
- "Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings" offers the unique opportunity to enjoy one of America's finest private collections of master drawings.
- The Drawings of Annibale Carracci
- Widely regarded as one of the greatest draughtsmen of all time, Annibale Carracci (1560-1609) is celebrated for his naturalism.
- Private treasures; four centuries of European master drawings. Contributions by Judith Brodie, Elizabeth Cropper, Anne Varick Lauder, et al.
- Over-sized hardback book with dust jacket titled PRIVATE TREASURES:Four Centuries of European Master Drawings.
- Watteau, 1684-1721
1974 - 1975
1984 - 1989