Arthur Lee Ollman, museum director, photographer. National Education Association fellow, 1979; California Arts Council grantee, 1977-1978, National Education Association grantee, 1978, exhibition aid grantee, 1979-1980. Member San Francisco CAMERAWORK (president board directors 1978-1983), American Association Museum.
- Masters of Dutch Painting: The Detroit Institute of Arts
- This long-awaited publication presents one of the world’s finest collections of Dutch paintings, which come together for the first time in one volume as a major addition to existing scholarship on Dutch art.
- A Nation of Strangers (Points of Entry)
- Book by Ollman, Arthur, Goldberg, Vicki, Museum of Photographic Arts (San Diego, Calif.
- Revelaciones: The Art of Manuel Alvarez Bravo
- Text in English and Spanish.
- Seduced by life: The art of Lou Stoumen
- Limited edition of 1,000.