- Production, research assistant Clinica Estetico, 1993—1994. Adjunct professor New York University, 1996—1997. Visiting professor creative writing University Miami, 2000, 08.
- After the Dance: A Walk Through Carnival in Jacmel, Haiti
- Edwidge Danticat had long been scared off from Carnival by a loved one, who spun tales of people dislocating hips from gyrating with too much abandon, losing their voices from singing too loudly, going deaf from the clamor of immense speakers, and being punched, stabbed, pummeled, or fondled by other lustful revelers.
- Anacaona: Golden Flower, Haiti, 1490
- Edwidge Danticat, the award-winning, best-selling author of THE FARMING OF BONES and KRIK? KRAK! offers a powerful addition to The Royal Diaries series with the story of Haiti's heroic queen Anacaona.
- After the Dance: A Walk Through Carnival in Jacmel, Haiti (Updated) (Vintage Departures)
- As a child, acclaimed author Edwidge Danticat was terrified by Carnival festivities – until 2002, when she returned home to Haiti determined to understand the lure of this famed event.
- First Person Fiction: Behind the Mountains
- First Person Fiction is dedicated to the immigrant experience in modern America.
Born January 19, 1969