Robert G. Davidson, American writer, English language educator. Dissertation research grantee Purdue Research Foundation, Purdue University, 2000-2001. Volunteer United States Peace Corps, Grenada, West Indies, 1990-1992; Member Modern Language Association, Associated Writing Programs (Intro Journals prize for fiction 1997).
- Instructor English Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 1994—2002. Assistant professor English California State University, Chico, since 2002.
- Field Observations: Stories
- Field Observations, the debut fiction collection from Rob Davidson, contains stories about people who find themselves at difficult turning points in their lives—times when they are faced with hard choices, broken promises, and the fear of self-destruction.
- Camp, field and prison life: containing sketches of service in the South, and the experience, incidents and observations connected with almost two ... officers were confined - Primary So
- This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.
1994 - 2002