- Reformed library University Michigan, Flint, from 1977, assistant director Thompson Library., from 2001.
- Librarians in Fiction: A Critical Bibliography
- All entries include complete bibliographic data, followed by a lengthy annotation that discusses how the librarian fits into the story and gives insight to how he or she is depicted.
- The Railroad in American Fiction: An Annotated Bibliography
- As the nineteenth century rolled into the twentieth, perhaps nothing captured the spirit of American enterprise so well as the thunder of trains across the continent.
- The Nuclear Present
- The Nuclear Present is a guide to English-language literature on nuclear weapons and related topics in this precarious environment.
- Sports Pages
- 631 entries spanning the twentieth century from the early 1900s through the mid-1980s.
Born June 18, 1947