Managing editor, reporter, columnist Rockford Megister-Republic, Illinois, 1939—1955. Public relations consultant imagination plus Rockford, from 1955. Public relations director Sundstrand Corporation, 1956—1965.
Community information officer Rockford Chamber of Commerce, 1965—1966. Marketing director City National Bank & Trust Company, Rockford, 1966—1982. Board directors Tuberculosis Association, Heart Association, American Red Cross, 1952—1954, trustee Milton College, 1954—1956.
- The primer of political economy; in sixteen definitions and forty propositions
- This reproduction was printed from a digital file created at the Library of Congress as part of an extensive scanning effort started with a generous donation from the Alfred P.
- The American primer; a political text-book and voters guide, comprising twelve lessons in practical Americanism, and A first reader for first voters, ... used in connection with the primer Volume 1
- This book was originally published prior to 1923, and represents a reproduction of an important historical work, maintaining the same format as the original work.
- At the Edge of Space: Brothers of Earth / Hunter of Worlds
- Brothers of Earth: The leader of the Hana was a Priestess-Ruler in a world of humanoid aliens.
- The American primer; a political text-book and voters guide, comprising twelve lessons in practical Americanism, and A first reader for first voters, ... used in connection with the primer Volume 2
- This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.
People are called to love God not only with their hearts, but also with their minds. All things should be considered through the light of reason. In order to do that, it is necessary to become aware of different points of view and be able to develop critical thinking in relation to any political or social problem.
1939 - 1955
1956 - 1965
1965 - 1966
1966 - 1982