Copy chief Ross Roy Advertising, Detroit, 1946—1955. Vice president-creative D.P. Brothers Advertising, 1956—1968. Director marketing development Franklin Mint, Philadelphia, 1969—1973.
Managing director The Franklin Gallery, 1974—1977. Manager The Hallmark Collection, Kansas City, Missouri, 1978—1983.
- The Special Collectors' First Edition Of A Rockwell Portrait An Intimate Biography
- HARDCOVER November 1978, SIGNED AND NUMBERED by Author Donald Walton, An intimate Biography Special Limited Edition Number 677 of only 5,000 numbered and signed copies in a slipcase.
- Are You Communicating?
- Donald Walton has come up with the complete guide to the one essential skill so many business people lack: communication.
- A Rockwell Portrait: An Intimate Biography
- 285 pages - biography - photo illustrated
Born August 13, 1917
1946 - 1955
1956 - 1968
1969 - 1973
1974 - 1977
1978 - 1983