Teacher grades 4-6 Mount Vernon Public School, 1938-1939. Teacher kindergarten-1st grade Lyons Public Schools, Clinton, 1939-1944. Teacher kindergarten Clinton Public Schools, 1945-1959.
Iowa state representative Early Childhood Education Conference, Washington, 1958, Study Conference of Childhood in Education, St. Louis, 1959.
- Jean Haines' Atmospheric Watercolours: Painting with Freedom, Expression and Style
- Jean Haines’ enthusiasm for watercolours burst through every page of this inspirational book that will guide you, step by step, to creating beautiful and unique paintings of your own, whatever your ability.
- Jean Baptiste Cramer - Fifty Selected Piano-Studies Systematically Arranged, Fingering & Expression-Marks Critically Revised & Provided ... [Student Loose Leaf Facsimile Edition. Re-Imaged from Original for Greater Clarity. 2014]
- Jean Baptiste Cramer - Fifty Selected Piano-Studies Systematically Arranged, Fingering & Expression-Marks Critically Revised & Provided .
- Contributor poetry to American Poetry Anthology, 1984, I Have Need of the Poets, 1984, Hearts on Fire, 1985, Impressions, 1986, Best New Poets of 1989, 1989, Best Poems of the 90's, 1990, Expressions, 1991 (award of merit), Awaken to a Dream, 1991, Poetic Voices of America, 1991, Windows of the World, 1991, Down Peaceful Paths, 1991, Language of the Soul, 1992, Best Poems of 1995, 1995 (Editor's Choice award). Contributor poetry to magazines.
Sponsor Foster Parents Plan, Warwick, Rhode Island, 1986-1992, Children International, 1987-1992. Member American Association of University Women (charter), National Education Association (life), Philanthropic and Educational Organization (international chapter sisterhood), International Society Poets, Delta Kappa Gamma (charter).
Born June 22, 1916
1938 - 1939
1939 - 1944
1945 - 1959