Editor Magazine Ducks & Geese, Duluth, Minnesota, 1950-1958. Art teacher Lake Superior Gallery, 1970-1983. Art teacher various workshops.
Art show judge various shows.
- Faces in the Firelight
- Faces in the Firelight, using the vopice of its narrator, plunges the reader into the agony of his malignancy before remissions and periods of painless calm allow him or her to surface again and begin an exploration that will steer the reader over the volatile waves of history.
- The Birch: Bright Tree of Life and Legend
- This book is a celebration of one of the most widespread, beautiful, useful, and inspiring of trees - the birch, a group of species that occur across the middle and high latitudes of Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Bright Beat the Water: Memories of a Wilderness Artist
- John, Peyton, on octogenarian living in Proctor, Minnesota, is well-known throughout the western Great Lakes region as a banker, artist, and award-winning author.
- Voices from the Ice
- John Peyton uses his marvelous skills as storyteller and artist to give children a glimpse of Ojibway life in the northwoods during the early 20th century.
1950 - 1958
1970 - 1983