Junior librarian Rhode Island Public Library, Rock Island, Illinois, 1969-1970. Unit librarian Rockridge School Unit, Edgington, 1970-1971. Biology teacher Northwestern High School, Sciota, 1971-1973.
Assistant physical science librarian University Illinois, Urbana, 1974-1975, assistant health science librarian, 1975-1977, health science librarian, 1977-1987, assistant director public services, 1980-1984. Health science library, visiting instructor University North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1987-1989. Director Health Sciences Library., University Cincinnati, Cincinnati, 1989-1991.
Head Tompkins-McCaw Library., Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, since 1991. Consultant in Sudan World Health Organization, Alexandria, Egypt, 1982.
- Seating and Mobility for Persons With Physical Disabilities
- The right equipment for seating and mobility needs can enhance the health, independence, and comfort of people who use wheelchairs.
- Youth With Juvenile Schizophrenia: The Search for Reality (Helping Youth With Mental, Physical, and Social Disabilities)
- Book by McIntosh, Kenneth, Livingston, Phyllis
- Youth With Bipolar Disorder: Achieving Stability (Helping Youth With Mental, Physical, & Social Disabilities)
- Book by Hunter, David, Livingston, Phyllis
1969 - 1970
1970 - 1971
1971 - 1973
1974 - 1975
1977 - 1987
1989 - 1991
- show more ...