- With litigation department Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, New York City, 1994—1995. Co-founder Greenwald Christoph & Holland, 1996. Contributing writer, columnist, blogger Salon.com, since 2007.
- Great American Hypocrites: Toppling the Big Myths of Republican Politics
- SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Falling for the Marlboro Man marketing and sleazy takedown tactics of the Republican Party can be hazardous to the health of this nation! Ever since the cowboy image of Ronald Reagan was sold to Americans, the Republican Party has used the same John Wayne imagery to support its candidates and take elections.
- [(Great American Hypocrites: Toppling the Big Myths of Republican Politics)] [Author: Glenn Greenwald] published on (October, 2008)
- Author: How Would a Patriot Act? Defending American Values From a President Run Amok, 2006 (New York Times bestseller), A Tragic Legacy: How a Good versus Evil Mentality Destroyed the Bush Presidency, 2007 (New York Times bestseller), Great American Hypocrites: Toppling the Big Myths of Republican Politics, 2008. Regular contributor (political news magazines) The American Conservative, National Interest, In These Times.
Born March 6, 1967