Oregon State Bar. Constitutional, Corporate and Education Law.
JEFFREY MILLNER, American Lawyer, Partner of MILLER, NASH, WIENER, HAGER & CARLSEN, specializing in the field of General Civil Practice and Litigation in all State and Federal Courts and before Federal and State Administrative Tribunals. Admiralty. Antitrust. Aviation, Banking. Bankruptcy. Communications, Construction. Corporation and Corporate Finance, Employee Benefits, Environmental, High Technology. Hospital. Insurance.
MILLNER, JEFFREY was born in 1951 in Columbus, Ohio, February II.
- San Jose State University (Bachelor of Arts.
- Working as a partner of MILLER, NASH, WIENER, HAGER & CARLSEN. Admitted to the bar, 1981, Oregon.
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||06/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Main photo
- Family description
- General Info
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile