Jennifer J. Stewart, writer. Nominee Arizona Young Grand Canyon Reader award, 2007, Connecticut Nutmeg Book award, 2009; recipient Short Fiction award, Society Southwestern Authors, 1991, 1992, Picture Book award, Southwest Writers Workshop, 2001, Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Book award, 2008. Member of Society Children's Book Writers & Illustrators, Authors Guild, Make Way for Books (president, board directors since 1998).
- Speaker in schools about writing. Presenter writing workshops for adults who wish to write children's books.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas in Arizona (The Twelve Days of Christmas in America)
- Feliz Navidad! Celebrate the season Arizona-style with Isabella and her cousin Carlos as they visit the world's largest cactus, explore the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, hear mariachi bands, and even see the London Bridge…now transplanted to this fascinating state.
- Close Encounters of a Third-World Kind
- "Think of it as an adventure," twelve-year-old Annie Ferris's father tells her when he announces that the family will be spending the next two months in Nepal on a medical mission.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas in Arizona by Stewart, Jennifer J. [Sterling, 2010] Hardcover [Hardcover]
- The Twelve Days of Christmas in Arizona by Stewart, Jennifer J.