Party affiliation: Republican
Marion Marsh Brown, American author, educator. Recipient Outstanding Woman of Achievement award Young Women’s Christian Association, Pen and Scroll Lewis Central High School, Fellowship named after Marion Brown American Association of University Women, Admiral in Nebraska Navy, Sandoz award Nebraska State library Association, Sower award Nebraska Humanities Council.
- Instructor writing courses Peru (Nebraska) State University, 1930-1936. Professor University Nebraska, Omaha, 1940-1968.
- Recollections: 1837 1910 (Classic Reprint)
- Excerpt from Recollections: 1837 1910 So many memoirs, reminiscences and recollections, by authors of distinction, have been published during recent years that a person so little known as I am would naturally hesitate to appear in the same field.
- Dreamcatcher: The Life of John Neihardt
- A biography of the Nebraska author known for his poetry and fiction about the West, especially the books "Black Elk Speaks," "A Cycle of the West," and "The River and I.
- Young Nathan
- This book tells the story of Nathan Hale through his eyes, taking us from his admission to Yale at the age of 14 through his execution at the age of 21.
- The Swamp Fox
- Swamp Fox, by Marion Marsh Brown, is an excellent book.
Born July 22, 1908
1930 - 1936
1940 - 1968