Party affiliation: member Church of Christ.
Teacher Seminole (Okla) Public Schools, 1927-1931, Sulphur (Okla) Public Schools, 1933-1936, Butner Public Schools, Wewoka, Oklahoma, 1936-1941. Reporter, society editor Lawton (Oklahoma) Morning Press, 1945-1947. Teacher Lawton Public Schools, 1947-1972, Army Education Center, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, 1950-1970.
Columnist Sulphur Times-Democrat, since 1983.
- Classroom challengers: 5s to 50s
- Classroom Challengers - 5s to 50s, traces public education in Oklahoma as it emerges from the concept of a one-room school house within walking distance of every family farm, to the public school system of the 1990s with the new reforms that promise to propel the system into the 21st Century.
- Nightshades of Haran: A novel of the patria[r]ch Jacob's family
- Book is in very good condition.
- Indomitable Oklahoma Women
- Book by Brown, Opal Hartsell
Denomination: Church of Christ
Born September 5, 1907
1927 - 1931
1933 - 1936
1936 - 1941
1945 - 1947
1947 - 1972
1950 - 1970