- Horses of Long Ago
- From the first gawky little eohippus of 50 million years ago to his thoroughbred descendants of today, here is a book about all kinds of horses—whether thundering into battle beneath an armor clad knight, prancing before carriages, plodding around cornfields pulling plows, or racing for kings, they spring to life on every page.
- The Warlock of Night
- The young apprentice to the Warlock of Night learns about the nature of war when he is drawn into the conflict between the forces of the Land of Day and those of the Kingdom of Night.
- My Wonderful Christmas Tree
- From young black bears to snowy owls, from evening grosbeaks to happy chipmunks, this book presents a lively panorama of wild creatures Dahlov Ipcar has seen and enjoyed.
- Bright Barnyard
- A young boy scatters golden kernels of corn to feed the birds of the barnyard, and watches in delight as the birds of the farm parade before him to get to their meal.
Born November 12, 1917