Associate law librarian National Law Center, George Washington University, Washington, 1977-1980. Director Civil Library, United States Department Justice, 1980-1983. Director, associate professor law Law Library, University Idaho, Moscow, 1983-1988.
Director Law Library., professor law Marshall-Wythe School Law, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, since 1988.
- Copyright Handbook, The: What Every Writer Needs to Know
- This must-have handbook for writers and artists provides every necessary form to protect written expression under U.
- The Copyright Handbook: What Every Writer Needs to Know
- ''Provides all of the information and forms to protect written works under copyright law.
- Structural Engineering Handbook, Edited By Edwin H. Gaylord, Jr. And Charles N. Gaylord, Copyright 1968 McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- "STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING HANDBOOK Edited by EDWIN H.
Member American Association Law Libraries (chairman copywrite committee 1982-1983, 93-94, chairman awards committee 1991-1992, chair education committee 1994-1995, president, 1998-1999), Northwest Consortium Law Libraries (chairman 1987-1988), Virginia Association Law Libraries (president 1994-1995), Southeastern Association Law Libraries, American Civil Liberties Union (vice president Moscow-Latah committee 1987-1988).
Born April 11, 1950
1977 - 1980
1980 - 1983
1983 - 1988
1983 - 1988
- show more ...