Contract professor University Messina, Italy, 1999—2001, 2004—2005. Visiting economist, researcher, scholar research department National Bank of Belgium, 1992. Visiting professor Prague International Business School, Czech Republic, 1993—1994, University of Economics Prague, 1998, 2002, Institute for Supply Management University Management and Economics, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2005.
Visiting economist, researcher, scholar Monetary department Czech National Bank, 1993, Fiscal Affairs department International Monetary Fund, Washington, 1997, National Bank of Poland, 2002, Institute Monetary and Finance Studies, Slovak National Bank, 2002. Member council of senior editors International Business Press, New York City, 1997—2008. Fellow Contemporary Europe Research Center University Melbourne, Australia, 1999—2009.
Adjunct professor City University, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2003—2005. Visiting fellow University Greenwich Business School, London, since 2005. Adjunct professor New York University, 2005, 07, 08.
Visiting professor summer schools Warsaw School of Economics, 2006, Vidzeme University College, Latvia, 2006, 07. Marie Curie senior research fellow University Szczecin, Poland, 2007—2008. Senior visiting researcher European Trade Union Institute, 2009.
Member advisory board & principal researcher Center Europe, the Middle East and Africa Banking, Finance & Econ, London Metropolitan Business School, since 2010.
- Misinterpreting Modern Russia: Western Views of Putin and His Presidency
- When President Vladimir Putin ascended to the Kremlin at the end of the 1990s, he had to struggle with the after-effects of Boris Yeltsin's political agenda: outrageous corruption, endless social injustice, and deeply entrenched interests dating back to Gorbachev and beyond.
- Global Business Management (Innovative Business Textbooks)
- This book interweaves the concepts of the guidance on globalization, international management, and the intricacies of international business that many books on the market treat independently.
- The Political Economy of Southeast Europe from 1990 to the Present
- Political instability and military clashes in the Balkans during the 1990s resulted in many countries joining the European Union, or obtaining the status of candidate countries.
- Communist Economics In Russia
- In this book, the author highlights various symbols from Russian history that typify the identity confusion of Russia.