Fulvio Ferretti, Italian General & Sales Manager, professional career matured in leading industrial organizations within the automotive and appliances fields, both on a national and international level, with focus on areas such as: General Management, B.U. responsibility, Procurement & Supply Management, Sales.
Technical-sales/purchasing background further developed through roles of increasing responsibility in international and multinational companies, with high technological contents and great manufacturing and logistic complexity, and through recent executive consulting and temporary management activities.
Specifically, key features include:
- General Management expertise concerning every operative issue, from coordination of B.U. and departments, to the definition of long term, strategic and industrial plans, to responsibility over budgeting and investments;
- extensive knowledge of the automotive and durables goods industries, in Procurement, Operations and Sales areas;
- executive consulting skills, with Temporary Management duties as well;
- particular know-how in Purchasing & Supply Management, product development, B2B sales;
- expertise in Clients & Suppliers management on worldwide base, either through suppliers and dealers networks and/or directly related foreign Branches;
- experience in innovation and change management, in organisational models and sales networks review;
- top management consulting (C-level), market analysis and groundwork for multiannual industrial & sales plans in support of business development, M&A, change management and reorganisations, costs reduction;
- Transition and Temporary Management.
Specialisation: General Management, Change management, Reorganizations, Business & Products Development, Sales & Marketing, Negotiations, Procurement.
1991 - 1994
1995 - 1996
1996 - 1998
1999 - 2005
2005 - 2008
2008 - 2010
2011 - present