Denomination: Roman Catholic
He is INFN Primo Ricercatore and has authored or co-authored 231 works, including 8 research books.
Personal Web page: http://people.na.infn.it/~gesposit/
Esposito, Giampiero was born on August 12, 1962 in Cercola, Naples, Italy. Son of Gennaro and Giuseppina (Smacchia) Esposito.
- Degree in Physics, University Naples, 1986. Doctor of Philosophy, University Cambridge, England, 1991.
- Postdoctoral fellow International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, 1992-1993, Italy's National Institute of Nuclear Physics, Naples, 1991-1992, research fellow, since 1993.
- Quantum Gravity, Quantum Cosmology and Lorentzian Geometries (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs)
- This book is aimed at theoretical and mathematical physicists and mathematicians interested in modern gravitational physics.
- Quantum Gravity, Quantum Cosmology, and Lorentzian Geometries (Lecture Notes in Physics New Series M)
- The first aim of this book is to describe recent work on the problem of boundary conditions in one-loop quantum cosmology.
- [(Quantum Gravity, Quantum Cosmology and Lorentzian Geometries )] [Author: Giampiero Esposito] [Apr-2014]
- Author: Quantum Gravity, Quantum Cosmology and Lorentzian Geometries, 1992, 94, Complex General Relativity, 1995, Euclidean Quantum Gravity on Manifolds with Boundary, 1997.
father: Gennaro Esposito
mother: Giuseppina (Smacchia) Esposito
1991 - 1992Postdoctoral fellow, International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Naples, Florida, United States
1992 - 1993Postdoctoral fellow, International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Trieste, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy