Tara Prasad Dasgupta is an Emeritus Professor of Inorganic Chemistry. His research interests are Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms, Synthesis and Reactivity of Novel Polynuclear Complexes, Electron Transfer involving Biological Reductants, Toxic substances in Foods, Degradation of pesticides in tropical ecosystems, Nitric Oxide releasing compounds and their biological applications.
- Kinetics and mechanism of the reaction between the Di-μ-cyanobis[tetracyanoferrate(The third)] complex ion and sulfite in aqueous solution
- The Crystal Structure of a bis(2,6-pyridinecarboxylato) chromate(The third) anion with an elaborate network of hydrogen bonding and π stacking
Born January 29, 1941
1971 - 1974
1974 - 1977
1977 - 1980
|Julia Khadunkina||last changed||06/05/2013||view changes|
- Fellow Royal Society Chemistry
- Caribbean Academy Sci.; Chemical Society
- Caribbean Academy Sci.
- Jamaican Society Scientists and Technologists (Natural Sci. award 1995).
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Jamaica Society of Science and Technology
- American Chemical Society
- Caribbean Academy of Sciences
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Other interests
up Edit Profile