Denomination: Roman Catholic
Jan Tadeusz Lopuszanski was Polish physicist, educator. Decorated Chevalier Cross Order Polonia Restituta, Officer Cross Order Polonia Restituta. Member Polish Academy of Sciences (permanent), Polish Academy Arts and Sciences in Crakow (correspondent), Polish Physical Society, Association of Members of Institute for Advanced Study Princeton, International Association Mathematical Physics, International Union Pure and Applied Physics.
From assistant to associate professor University Wroclaw, 1947-1968, full professor, 1968-1995. Retired, 1995
Vice dean mathematics, physics, chemistry faculty University Wroclaw, 1957-1958, dean, 1962-1964. Visiting professor University Utrecht, 1958, New York University, 1960-1961, Institute Advanced Study, Princeton, 1964-1965, State University of New York, Stony Brook, 1970-1971, University Göttingen, 1984, 91-92.
Director Institute Theoretical Physics, University Wroclaw, 1970-1984.
- The Inverse Variational Problem in Classical Mechanics
- A concise description of the status of a fascinating scientific problem - the inverse variational problem in classical mechanics.
- Introduction to Symmetry and Supersymmetry in Quantum Field Theory
- This is a set of lecture notes given by the author at the Universities of Göttingen and Wroclaw.
- Introduction to Symmetry and Supersymmetry in Quantum Field Theory by Lopuszanski, J. (1991) Paperback
Author: An Introduction to the Conventional Quantum Field Theory, 1976, Rachunek Spinorow, 1985, An Introduction to Symmetry and Supersymmetry in Quantum Field Theory, 1991, The Inverse Variational Problem in Classical Mechanics, 1999. Co-author Fizyka Statystyczna, 1969. Member editorial board Reports on Mathematical Physics, Progress in Physics.
Contributor over 100 articles to professional journals.
Born October 21, 1923