- Teacher mathematics Higher Schools, Zielona Gora, Poland, 1959-1966. Assistant mathematics Engineering Higher School, 1966-1968, associate professor mathematics, 1968-1978, extrordinary professor mathematics, 1978-1984, professor mathematics, since 1984, rector, 1981-1987, dean faculty applied mathematics, 1987-1993.
- Differential Inclusions and Optimal Control
- Many phenomena in mathematical economics, mathematical biology, physical mathematics and engineering may be modelled by a system of functional-differential equations where the past exerts its influence in a significant manner upon the future.
- Differential Inclusions and Optimal Control (Mathematics and its Applications)
- Book by Kisielewicz, Michal
1959 - 1966
1981 - 1987
1987 - 1993
- show more ...