Sliwinski, Marian was born on February 2, 1932 in Strzelce Wielkie, Poland. Son of Wladyslaw and Julia (Koprowska) Sliwinski.
- Diploma physician Medical Academy, Lodz, Poland, 1955.
Assistant Physiological Institute Medical Academy, Lodz, 1952-1955, lecturer II Surgical Clinic and director Clinical Hospital, 1955-1964, assistant professor, 1965. Director education and research department Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Government of Poland, 1964-1970, vice-minister health and social welfare, 1970-1972, minister health and social welfare, 1972-1980.
Chief cardiosurgery Institute Cardiology, Warsaw, since 1980. Professor medicine Medical Academy, Lodz, since 1973.
father: Wladyslaw Sliwinski
mother: Julia (Koprowska) Sliwinski
|last changed||18/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
Julia (Koprowska) Sliwinski
- Julia (Koprowska) Sliwinski
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile