Denomination: Roman Catholic
Assistant professor Technology University Wroclaw, 1958-1968, associate professor, 1968-1983, chair, 1969-1992, deputy director of Institute, 1973-1975. Professor, chair Technology University Zielona Góra, Poland, elected dean of mechanical engineering Poland, since 1994. Vice president Center for Research and Development in Engineering, Rydzyna, Poland, 1983-1989.
Visiting professor Cracow (Poland) University of Technology, 1985-1991. Initiator and head international seminars in field.
1969 - 1992